Thursday, October 14, 2010

10th birthday

It was the best birthday party I ever had! I invited the Girl Scouts over because I wanted more people to come to my party. We had lots of fun! It was even a sleepover party. We did lots of art because it was an art party. We earned a Drawing and Painting badge for Girl Scouts. My mom made the cupcakes and put them on a cupcake holder and they had little signs on top of them with the number 10.

We watched two movies. We stayed up really late and we went outside to play Twister in the dark! It was really cold so we didn't stay outside very long. In the morning we had cinnamon rolls and bacon. My mom makes the best cinnamon rolls. We painted picture frames and we also made fashion dolls. We used my mom's fabric to make clothes for them. It was really fun!

Here are some pictures from my party.













2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna-
    Nice blog and cute pictures from your party...I also had a fun time......Tammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! I really enjoyed reading about it and seeing the pictures of you and your friends. I LOVE the party decorations! Your mom is such a great mom, isn't she? I love you!

    ReplyDelete